Yepprrs I am still alive!

Wow... The last bit of university classes really did a number on me and I had to take time off of everything and just veg... Basically just get my life back in order from the chaos.


Things are good right now and back to my running, although decreased mileage from where I should be. That's ok though as my body was able to have a good break from the pounding. I was hoping to race the end of May here doing a half but if I want to do it for any type of time, that is not goin to happen. If to just finish, I can do that. BUT I have a few races coming up this year that I do not want to tempt fate and injure myself so will prob go with a smaller race like a 5 or 10 k. We will see.

So there you go, a bit of an update with me and I look forward to catching up after my bit of hiatus. The race season is now in full swing so get out there if you are able and enjoy yourself. :)

Me, I just finished a canoe pool session with high school students for their upcoming canoe trip and the weather is finally sunny and warm again... I just may head out for a small jaunt.